Monday, February 25, 2008

Update

It's been forever...I'm not sure I'm cut out for this blogging thing, it's too time consuming. I should actually be dealing with a pile of paperwork right now, but really, it's been over three months since I've posted.

What's new...

Mom got a clean bill of health today. What a relief! 11 months as a cancer patient, with surgery, chemotherapy and radiation, but now she's done! To celebrate she's coming up here for a few days, we're excited about that.

Caroline is getting lots of teeth, three since Friday. I find this exciting, not sure why, but each new tooth feels like magical discovery. It also explains the crankiness that preceds it. 

We've enjoyed the snow, did lots of sledding. I'll have to post some photos in due course. Hope to get away to VT for some skiing before the season ends too.

About to embark on some renovations which is exciting but scary. Kitchen replaced, and other walls coming down. I think we'll vacate for the demo phase, I can't stand to be here for that with Caroline and Moxie. But we'll just wait and see. 

That's about it for now. I'll try to update more frequently.


1 Comments:

At February 28, 2008 at 3:13 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Yay! I was so excited to read an update! Don't worry about how often you blog. It's just great to read about how well everyone is doing. Not blogging means you are out enjoying the "real world." :)

I'm SO glad your mother is doing better. That's wonderful!

Good luck with the kitchen. Well,I never saw the old one, but I bet the new one will look amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home