Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just a quick note as I'm dizzy in my chair from fatigue. But it's been a week since I've written, perhaps longer, I don't even know. We've had two day trips to Long Island to visit my grandmother, colds to contend with and Mom is visiting. Just a ton going on, as usual.

Caroline is doing great. Seems to be having a growth spurt and I can't keep up with what to feed her. Her little friend Ryan is eating home made parmasen chicken fingers (Jen, you're an A+ Mommy!) while Caroline is living off yogurt and snacks. This isn't completely from lack of trying. She was offered wild fish today and zucchini but prefered her cereal bar. Tonight she did gobble up some veggies and then enjoyed a bit of pizza. Whatever, tomorrow is another day.

Anyway, I have no energy right now, I must go to bed. There is no creative juice left to write. But I wanted to post something so I don't seem like I've given up this blogging thing before I've even really begun.

peace out, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home