Thursday, November 1, 2007

With November comes colds

Well, I officially have my first cold of the year. Blah! And sadly, now, Caroline has it too. Hopefully we'll all get better soon. We're supposed to head out to visit Meme (grandma) this weekend, but given our health, I am not sure what will happen.

Not much to report, spent my day moping around, and trying to figure out why my child was so fussy and not eating....duh! she had a sore throat like Mommy did yesterday. But after some children's tylenol, she gobbled up her sweet potatoes at dinner.

How am I doing on my Target ban...? I've thought of 4 things I'd like to get there since making this promise. I even tried to get Jamie to go for me tonight. Instead, I sent him off to Babies R Us to get a fancy temporal thermometer (he's doing a return for me too!) But I'm commited to stick to it. At least for a week ; )

Hope everyone stays healthy. It's no fun having a cold.

Sleep tight.

2 Comments:

At November 1, 2007 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Sarah-
Hope you,Caroline and Jamie feel better.

 
At November 2, 2007 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Meg said...

Hi!
My approach to the Target issue has been to limit myself to once a week and I don't buy anything that I don't truly need, or anything that I don't fully intend to keep. It's been working pretty well so far. They do have good things at good prices...and Julia enjoys walking through the store so much! (I look at it as a free lesson is social skills). So I couldn't give it up all together. Keeping a running list is helpful too, so when I go I know what I need and I'm not just wandering aimlessly...that is dangerous.
Good luck with your resolution though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home